Horizons Unit 1703: Enjoy a gorgeous view of Daytona from your luxurious, two-bedroom condo
You’ll love your view of Daytona Beach relaxing in your private, luxurious, oceanfront Horizons
Located high above the beach on the 17th floor, the two-bedroom, two-bath condo is beautifully and professionally decorated with elegant and modern furnishings. It has a kitchen equipped for a gourmet and granite countertops. The sleek, cool, clean contemporary look usually found in Miami’s South Beach and other choice destinations. The apartment is fitted with all the amenities of a home, including new mattresses and linens, d three HDTVs and DVDs with a good selection of movies.
The condominium is just one mile from the busy boardwalk and main pier — far enough not to be bothered by the crowds and yet close enough for a stroll to the pier and mall for a drink, lunch, shopping or a movie.
Enjoy a virtual tour of this exceptional property.
Most of the units are privately owned, giving the complex a family flair. Also, the common areas are never over overcrowded. The condo is a mile from the supermarket and golf, tennis, windsurfing, kayaking, para sailing, “banana boat” rides and jet boat thrill rides. A little further away, is the famous Daytona Auto Racetrack, and the Daytona Beach Kennel Club & Poker Room.
Minimum rental & Standard Rates
- Min Rental is one week from Saturday to Saturday.
- Low Season (Oct 1st to Dec 31st) Average Rate is $900 per week.
- Mid Season (May 1st to 31st) Average Rate is $1,200 per week.
- Mid Season (Sep 1st to 30th) Average Rate is $1,200 per week.
- High Season & Standard Rate (All other dates) is $1,400 USD per week.
This unit comfortably sleeps six:
- King bed in master bedroom
- Queen bed in second bedroom
- Queen sleeper sofa in living room
- Two bathrooms
- See a floor plan
- No pets
- Children welcome
- Wheelchair accessible
- Primary renter must be 25 years of age
- Master Card, VISA and American Express accepted
- Breathtaking balcony views from every room
- Private, large balcony
- Central air conditioning
- Spacious living area
- Laundry room just outside the door
- 42′ LED Smart TV and BlueRay DVD player with a large selection of movies
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Beach chairs, umbrella and plenty of beach towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Digital stove
- Dining area seats six
- Secure, TV-monitored building
- Private, reserved parking place in the secure underground garage.
We know how important your vacation is and have provided everything we could think of to make you feel at home. Thank you for your interest and please contact us to start your vacation stay.
Juan Fernandez (owner) 407-416-3114 email@example.com or
Mercedes Fernandez 407-921-2411 firstname.lastname@example.org