Horizons Unit 1803: Enjoy a top-level view of Daytona from your luxurious, two-bedroom condo
You’ll love your view of Daytona Beach relaxing on the top floor of the private, luxurious, oceanfront Horizons Condominium. Located on the 18th floor, the condo has been remodeled with new tile and carpeting to ensure your comfort and satisfaction.
The two-bedroom, two-bath condo is beautifully and professionally decorated with elegant and modern furnishings. It has the sleek, cool, clean contemporary look usually found in Miami’s South Beach and other choice destinations. The apartment is fitted with all the amenities of a home, including a fully equipped kitchen, a double shower in the master bathroom, and three HDTVs and DVDs with a good selection of movies.
Relax on the gorgeous, extra-large “L” shaped balcony that faces the Atlantic on the east side, and wraps around for views of the city and the Halifax River. The night view of Daytona is quite beautiful.
The condominium is just one mile from the busy boardwalk and main pier — far enough not to be bothered by the crowds and yet close enough for a stroll to the pier and mall for a drink, lunch, shopping or a movie.
Most of the units are privately owned, giving the complex a family flair. Also, the common areas are never over overcrowded. The condo is a mile from the supermarket and golf, tennis, windsurfing, kayak and quad rentals are nearby. A little further away, is the famous Daytona Auto Racetrack, and the Daytona Beach Kennel Club & Poker Room.
Minimum rental & Standard Rates
- Min Rental is one week from Saturday to Saturday.
- Low Season (Oct 1st to Dec 31st) Average Rate is $900 per week.
- Mid Season (May 1st to 31st) Average Rate is $1,200 per week.
- Mid Season (Sep 1st to 30th) Average Rate is $1,200 per week.
- High Season & Standard Rate (All other dates) is $1,400 USD per week.
This unit comfortably sleeps six
- King bed in master bedroom
- Twin beds in second bedroom
- Queen sleeper sofa in living room
- Two bathrooms
- No pets
- Children welcome
- Wheelchair accessible
- Primary renter must be 25 years of age
- Master Card, VISA and American Express accepted
- Breathtaking balcony views from every room
- Private, large, L-shaped balcony
- Central air conditioning
- Spacious living area
- Laundry room on the same floor
- 3 HDTVs and DVD players with a large selection of movies
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Beach chairs, umbrella and plenty of beach towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Glass-top stove
- Dining area seats nine
- Secure, TV-monitored building
- Private, reserved parking place in the secure underground garage.
We know how important your vacation is and have provided everything we could think of to make you feel at home. Thank you for your interest and please contact us to start your vacation stay.
Juan Fernandez (owner) 407-416-3114 email@example.com or
Mercedes Fernandez 407-921-2411 firstname.lastname@example.org