Your privacy is important to Bellaluca, LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Bellaluca, LLC collects, and the ways in which Bellaluca, LLC uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Bellaluca, LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including pages visited, length of visit, and any other data measured by Google Analytics, StatCounter, or other third party website analytics providers);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including requests for information or reservations and other voluntarily submitted information by the user);
information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including registration of mailing lists); and
- any other information that you send to Bellaluca, LLC.
Using personal information
Bellaluca, LLC may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Bellaluca, LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Bellaluca, LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Bellaluca, LLC will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Bellaluca, LLC will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers provided by a third party.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the Internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Bellaluca, LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Bellaluca, LLC
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by mail to 926 Lotus Vista Drive #201 Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.