Sand Dollar #702
Our privately owned, oceanfront condominium is on the 7th floor of Sand Dollar, one of the most exclusive and luxurious buildings in Daytona Beach Shores.
This gorgeous, well-furnished, two-bedroom, two-bath condo has an extra large, semi-circular balcony that extends the width of the apartment. It has new, hurricane sliding glass doors from the living room and master bedroom. Sand Dollar provides the perfect setting to enjoy cocktails while watching the moonrise over the Atlantic Ocean. You can also see the sunset over the Halifax River. Enjoy a virtual tour of this exceptional property.
The condo is in a family friendly area, five miles away from the busy Daytona Beach Boardwalk area. Sand Dollar is within 75 Minutes of Disney, Universal and Sea World, and the Kennedy Space Center
Over the past 10 years, it has been selectively used by family and repeat clients who have become good friends. Sand Dollar has only 55 units, five per floor, all privately owned. Because of this, the complex has a family flair and the common areas are never over overcrowded.
Minimum rental & Standard Rates
- Min Rental is one week from Saturday to Saturday.
- Low Season (Oct 1st to Dec 31st) Average Rate is $800 per week.
- Mid Season (May 1st to 31st) Average Rate is $950 per week.
- Mid Season (Sep 1st to 30th) Average Rate is $950 per week.
- High Season & Standard Rate (All other dates) is $1,225 USD per week.
- king bed in master bedroom
- twin beds in second bedroom
- queen sleeper sofa in living room
- two bathrooms
- see a floor plan
- No pets
- Children welcome
- Wheelchair accessible
- Primary renter must be 25 years of age
- Master Card, VISA and American Express accepted
- breathtaking ocean views
- private, large balcony
- central air conditioning
- spacious living area
- laundry room inside the unit with full-size washer and dryer
- 3 HDTVs and DVD with a large selection of movies
- new carpets and drapes
- beach chairs, umbrella and plenty of beach towels
- New granite countertops
- Full dishwasher
- Full-sized microwave
- George Foreman Grill
- Refrigerator/ice maker
- Dishes, silverware and cooking utensils
- two saunas,
- showers and restrooms
- gated and heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi
- picnic area
- exercise room
- private, gated community
- the building is monitored, secure and safe
- two, high-speed elevators
- central sprinklers
- alarm system
Gated underground parking for one car at marked parking bay number 702 on the south side of garage. There is additional parking at ground level on the south side of the building.
We know how important your vacation is and have provided everything we could think of to make you feel at home. Thank you for your interest and please contact us to start your vacation stay.
Juan Fernandez (owner) 407-416-3114 firstname.lastname@example.org or
Mercedes Fernandez 407-921-2411 email@example.com